Saturday 24 July 2010

Fork!

I managed to complete my fork jig and then go and use it. As I was making the fork, the fork blades looked comically short, but it turns out it was the right length after all


Happy with the progress and excited to finally ride the bike before sanding and powdercoating, I thought I'd quickly throw it together...  after a lot of fiddling with bleeding the brake, chasing the BB threads (again), and finding out that the crown race seat on the fork is WAY too big, I had an almost complete bike.


Except the crown race seat needs turning down:


Work on the bike has paused over the weekend following the Commuter Cycles Black Market. The lathe area is full of bikes and crap. At least the Black Market was a success.


The market was followed by some crazy CX movies

No comments:

Post a Comment